What venue gives the best lynyrd skynyd experience?
February 04, 2013 12:41:14 AM UTC Post #1

I was wondering what venues are the absolute best to experience lynyrd skynyrds live concert sound
Inside? Outside??
Red rocks ? Alpine valley? Fox theatre?
What venue gives the very best sound performance?
That tuesdays gone orchestra video from Tennessee sounds pretty kick butt on YouTube?
Where were you're best sounding skynyrd concerts.

http://fansofskynyrd.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thank You Lynyrd Skynyrd for the music!

February 05, 2013 3:05:55 AM UTC Post #1

The very best place that doesn't compare to anywhere is the simpleman cruise.

February 05, 2013 4:58:40 AM UTC Post #2

=Shim Shim Shuree said:I was wondering what venues are the absolute best to experience lynyrd skynyrds live concert sound
Inside? Outside??
Red rocks ? Alpine valley? Fox theatre?
What venue gives the very best sound performance?
That tuesdays gone orchestra video from Tennessee sounds pretty kick butt on YouTube?
Where were you're best sounding skynyrd concerts.


ANYWHER cept KONOCTI, CALIF ! ! !

LONG LIVE SKYNYRD NATION!!!














February 06, 2013 4:34:45 PM UTC Post #3

=paiken8 said:The very best place that doesn't compare to anywhere is the simpleman cruise.


yeah i allways wanted to go on that that is cool from all allways seee and here but family comes first and in my situation that takes from family if i spend that much like selfishly on that family gets screwed out of good time for them at other places they would rather be ! its like the brady bunch going to hawaii ya know everybodies got there plans on what they want to do and to be fare and equal like ward cleaver to everyone in my family its a gouge into one persons directional favor too much taking from others wishes and then theres the time control . yeah i really need to get that figured out an go on that .

Thank You Lynyrd Skynyrd for the music!

http://fansofskynyrd.proboards.com/index.cgi
February 06, 2013 4:38:26 PM UTC Post #4

=prez. rusty said:
=Shim Shim Shuree said:I was wondering what venues are the absolute best to experience lynyrd skynyrds live concert sound
Inside? Outside??
Red rocks ? Alpine valley? Fox theatre?
What venue gives the very best sound performance?
That tuesdays gone orchestra video from Tennessee sounds pretty kick butt on YouTube?
Where were you're best sounding skynyrd concerts.


ANYWHER cept KONOCTI, CALIF ! ! !


I thought that was a good place to go where they do more than one show ? I remember San diego kid allways going to that i think if i remember correctly and road fatuige too? what ever happened to san diego kid ? i remember the pictures of him meeting carol chase i think it was there or ?Las vegas?

Thank You Lynyrd Skynyrd for the music!

http://fansofskynyrd.proboards.com/index.cgi
February 07, 2013 9:15:12 AM UTC Post #5

Man I have seen them many many times and I've yet to have a bad experience. Big or small arena, inside or outside, they put on the best show I have ever seen. Nothing beats a night at a Skynyrd concert!

February 08, 2013 11:26:08 AM UTC Post #6

=Gus said:Man I have seen them many many times and I've yet to have a bad experience. Big or small arena, inside or outside, they put on the best show I have ever seen. Nothing beats a night at a Skynyrd concert!


yeah thats true

Thank You Lynyrd Skynyrd for the music!

http://fansofskynyrd.proboards.com/index.cgi
February 08, 2013 10:57:42 PM UTC Post #7

@Shim Shim Shuree: Yepper I was with road fatigue at one of tha shows ther. We had a great tyme there with him and babydk...... but I think tha venue kinda sucked a big one(insert smart ass comment here). If ya didnt have center seats ya couldnt see tha stage......and if ya did have center but were more than 11 or 10 rows back ya couldnt see either. Tha employees were rude, tha beer was to high and tha cups too small...........So all in all it was a usuall showLOL...rusty

LONG LIVE SKYNYRD NATION!!!














February 12, 2013 3:24:31 PM UTC Post #8

=prez. rusty said:@Shim Shim Shuree: Yepper I was with road fatigue at one of tha shows ther. We had a great tyme there with him and babydk...... but I think tha venue kinda sucked a big one(insert smart ass comment here). If ya didnt have center seats ya couldnt see tha stage......and if ya did have center but were more than 11 or 10 rows back ya couldnt see either. Tha employees were rude, tha beer was to high and tha cups too small...........So all in all it was a usuall showLOL...rusty


LOL! yeah

where is road fatuige baby dk dont see them on here much any more guess there busy ?

Thank You Lynyrd Skynyrd for the music!

http://fansofskynyrd.proboards.com/index.cgi
Post your comment

You must be logged in to comment

Please sign up for an account or current members login.